Using TV Appearances to Promote Your Organizing Business by Angie Hyche
Television is one of the most powerful media tools for promoting a business. Many businesses don't take advantage of television because they aren't sure how to obtain bookings or don't have the confidence to pursue them. This presentation will give you practical tools to book, prepare for, and maximize TV appearances.
At the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Brainstorm ideas to pursue a TV booking.
- Identify marketable partnerships to use in TV appearances.
- List appealing topics for a TV segment.
- Name alternative ways to increase their skills and confidence in live appearances.
- Confidently take the steps in preparing for a TV segment.
- Identify avenues besides the live appearance to use the material for other marketing purposes.
Angie Hyche is the owner of Shipshape Solutions in Kingsport, Tennessee. She joined NAPO and launched her business in August 2016. In August 2017, she was given the chance to appear on a local TV talk show for an organizing demonstration. Before leaving the studio, the show's producer complimented the segment and offered her a monthly appearance. Two years and 21 appearances later, she is still enjoying this unique opportunity. She is excited to be sharing her experiences with VC members.