Show Me the Money with Elizabeth Hagen, CPO
When you understand how to track the money side of your business every decision in your business becomes much clearer. You will learn how to:
- Establish your financial benchmarks
- Reshape your Profit & Loss so it makes sense to you
- Know the 2 questions to ask every day to get the most OUT of each day
- Use the unique Numbers Tracking Tool
Goals & Objectives:
- Know the 4 bank accounts you must have
- Check your Profit & Loss each month and know what you are seeing!
- Discover a great formula to use so you know how much to pay yourself and spend on business development and administration expense.
- Understand how to use a financial tool that revolutionized Elizabeth’s business and keeps her motivated to market her business every day – and you will be motivated, too!
Elizabeth Hagen, CPO works with women who are sick and tired of being sick and tired of not getting where they want to go and she helps them grow their business or practice. As a speaker she conducts presentations for groups who want to get over what is stopping them and sell more of their products and services with confidence.
In fact, she wrote the book on confidence – Confidence: Now is Your Time - 31 Days to a More Extraordinary You which has given many permission to be who they were born to be. As a result of her work her clients and audience members are more focused on a daily basis, attract more prospects, are more confident in themselves, and they can now create a plan to do more of the great work they feel called and compelled to do.
She has been a member of NAPO since 2001, is a NAPO past national board member, a member of NAPO-MN and has been a member of NSA (National Speakers Association) since 2005 and is the membership director for the NSA-MN chapter.
On a personal note she is a Midwest gal with a Midwest work ethic and lives in Sioux Falls, SD? Why? Because she can!