Creating Your Digital Estate Plan With Judith Kolberg (CEU Qualifying)
Overview of presentation:
What if you suddenly died or became incapacitated? Would your Executor, Power of Attorney, heirs, or family know about the existence of your “invisible” online and web-based accounts, the ones with no statements or paper trail? How about the critical information inside your email accounts, or the content on your website or social media accounts? Does anybody know your log-in information to these accounts? While your family is planning your funeral and grieving your loss, criminals could be hijacking your Facebook account. Do you know how to protect your ‘information afterlife’ – the digital information that goes on without you?
Creating Your Digital Estate Plan is a great, one-hour presentation. You’ll learn how to:
• Provide for the safe transference of digital information to your family and authorized representatives.
• Account for digital assets that might be overlooked by your estate.
• Protect your information afterlife from unauthorized access by identity thieves and other digital mischief-makers.
A Digital Estate Plan is a real value-add to your service offerings. You can attract clients who are:
• Prudent baby boomers who understand the Digital Age poses special challenges for planning their estate
• Adult children of senior citizens who want to be well-informed about comprehensive estate planning
• Members of the financial and legal community responsible for the estate planning of others
• Digital natives and millennials with assets, accounts, and information stored on the web
Loaded with critical cutting-edge information, the presentation guides you through a simple, customizable Digital Estate Plan form preparing you to offer this valuable service to your clients.
Goals and Objectives:
• Educate POs about digital information
• Teach POs how to do a digital estate plan
• Offer a value-added service that can increase revenue
Judith Kolberg, Award-winning Professional Organizer Innovative organizing services for people who are chronically disorganized, ADDers and otherwise challenged by disorganization.
FileHeads Professional Organizers
Half a million books sold and still counting! Where's your book?